Most Dental Sleep Medicine meetings feature boring speakers on topics that are overly academic or don’t apply to your practice.
Many of these meetings are organized by companies or organizations with strictly business motives. That leads to too much selling from the podium and hidden agendas.
Or maybe a meeting’s content was good at one point, but it’s gotten stale; the same lecturers on the same topics. You want to keep learning, and you need to keep growing.
Bad food in hotels that have seen better days? Tired of the same destinations? You talked. We listened. It’s time for a change.
"If I’m going to leave my practice, my family, and spend money on CE, I have to be guaranteed that I actually learn something. Fluff and rah-rah symposiums are not my jam. But a symposium that Jason Tierney organizes? I know there will be hard hitting content, engaging speakers, practical implementable tips, and some dynamite socializing with some of the giants of sleep."
"I'm stoked for the Transform Dental Sleep Symposium. Finally, a DSM gathering that is forward-thinking and not stale."
"I've been waiting for another Jason Tierney-directed meeting! This will be the best dental sleep symposium of all time. He is BACK!"
- Equip sleep professionals with actionable education to help you become better clinicians, better business people, and better humans
- Foster empowering networks that can learn from and teach one another
- Provide an electric environment in which you’re excited to be a part of the movement
- Transform and grow together as sleep professionals with the aim of changing the world
- Brand new Hilton at Cavasson resort
- NO resort fees
- NO parking fees
- Resort-style pool & fitness center
- Multiple onsite dining options
- Discounted room block available beginning July 15 (limited availability)
- Average temperatures in the 70s
- Delectable meals included
- Spacious classroom seating with tables for notetaking
- All seats have USB and standard outlets to charge your devices
- Dynamic speakers providing actionable info on practical topics
- Tons of dentists and their teams
- A world-renowned Keynote Speaker that’ll knock your socks off
- You and your team???